Saturday, June 02, 2007

Overload

It is only early evening and I am, again, tired.At times today I had thought of writing about my father, the books he bought me as a child and how i fathom such now. All of this, of course, is related to the Amis biography, the relations between that gaggle of padres and the host of unwise decisions.

The not done things are done every day, Henry. It's part of modern life.

Thanks you, Graham Greene, your own struggle with morality is inspiring. I have thought throughout the week that Brighton Rock was an ideal seque into the biography, though the detour thrpugh Bolano was but so much chaffe, much like the metalic fodder used to thwart infra-red tracking systems. I think I will read Dance to the Music of Time this year. I hope to, at any rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home