Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The Previous

That meme was realized courtesy of a crib sheet I had compiled last week. I don't find myself as occupied with lists of my own read, not like in the past. It was then that I encountered a question on goodreads.com concerning how I procure most of my books. This engendered a certain confusion about whether the question concerned the books I own, those I read or those I finish: three very different lists. I decided upon those i had finished and went to determine the origins of all those completed in 2010. About 12 percent are courtesy of a library, about the same for a new purchase at an independent store, the same for amazon and likewise for buying used: I didn't differentiate between charity shops and used bookstores. Half of the books i finished this year I had owned beforehand, regardless of origin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home