Sunday, September 04, 2011

Progress Towards The Holiday

Shortly after that last post I read Imre Kertesz's Kaddish For An Unborn Child which is a screed for the philosophical implications of the Shoah. Thomas Bernhard is cited within the novella and Kertesz has translated the Austrian into Hungarian. The postulate does take the form of Bernhard's Concrete or The Loser with the ongoing interrogation and moral inventory.

I have since quit samizdat as such. I will read all the books selected by Joel and Pint and will certainly continue to comment upon such there. Otherwise I won't contribute to the quotidian buoyancy and continuity. I won't be the sham friend for a marketing strategy. That is all likely petty. I do stand behind such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home