Sunday, May 08, 2005

Out of Sorts

It has been a strange week reading-wise as i have veered outside of the norm becasue of not feeling great and other inoridinate circumstances. Aftering finishing the Cormac MCarthy I was browsing about on amzon and saw that someone had listed their favorite southern literature and it included a novelsit named William Gay. I have never heard of mr Gay but i happened to be at Half Price on Tuesday and i purchased one of his novels Province of night for three bucks. It started slow and i likely would've ditched it, had i not spent money on it. The effort payed off and it was delicate tal of compunction and time spent. I still have not made the necessary efforts in Collapse and my wife is reading Tolstoy behind me. Meanwhile, note as I chuckle with a sinister air, I have checked out Sutree from the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home