Sunday, October 09, 2005

an update

I thoroughly enjoyed an hour's reading in the car while N shopped. I read 25 pages of so of the Dombrovsky, it went well with a chilly afternoon and a Punch Gran Puro. I bought a few books and discs at harold's and have since returned. i am unsure of the evening's contours but I hope to continue my reading. I understand the gravity of The Foundation Pit as an absurdist parable about Five-Year-Plans but Faculty of Useless Knowledge is simply epic.

I am thinking of placing my social security number, check accounts and credit cards permanently on this blog for all of my incipient fans, those who have taken the time to appreciate the inchoate (and don't mind the typos).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...being in two places at one time is what I wish to accomplish before checking out of my present position of Redi Kilowatt for you know who. What shall we vest in for this fall reading? This is when I fight the old depression ghost and crawl in the bottle without sun. That said I would like the chances of cruising Harolds for wanted material very soon. Cheers.........me

5:21 PM  
Blogger The New Albanian said...

Yowza, what a game. 18 innings.

My feet hurt.

Hops are good.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home