Monday, October 20, 2008

Simply Thinking

Such was a chore earlier in the day; the costs of the season left me a hacking sniffling wretch. I suppose I will have ample time to finish the Vollmann by next weekend. I could then return to The Recognitions, which mocks in the morning, idle in the seat of my truck. The dawn was breaking today and I had carried out a third double from the house, it is pledge week on NPR which I find annoying, I was pleased that my copy of The Royal Family dwarfed the Gaddis, it eclipsed my failure momentarily and I sipped my espresso contented.

I do believe that I am going to stretch inside the Burton and Montaigne during my November holiday, then there will be the Bolano. If I encounter the Vikram Chandra I will buy it, there is little doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home