Sunday, October 26, 2008

A sort of reflection

Such is the case this Sunday with all matters being refracted and stacked into inner-ear piles. I spent some time with the Black Swan last night and believe I will enjoy mining this text in just the manner that Voltaire's Bastard's and Black Mass proved so convenient.

Sipping chai this a.m. I felt better than I did Saturday and after the depression of the NYTBR I read another story from the Vikram Chandra collection I retrieved from the public library a week ago. Thus contradicting my prior stance I began calling shops in Louisville and thus determined that Sacred Games was available at Carmichael's. I now own it but have yet to crack such. Beth Orton is playing and I don't feel that congested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home