Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nodal Concerns

Just perhaps?

I was awakened this a.m. by our 85 year old neighbor calling to request that I move my truck as she is going to the hospital tomorrow and can't walk a further distance than directly outside her front door. Fine, no problem, though the request could've waited until noon. After learning from the NYTBR that Naipaul is the greatest British novelist of the postwar era, vomit, I rose to the challenge with respect to samizdat and read three chapters of the Pekic.

Since then I have attempted to limit the ague and virtue of cross purposes, carry more books upstairs. My day is leaving me outside the reign of inspiration. i have just been instructed to carry heavy things down into the basement: so it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Highwayman said...

Ah Jon,the joys of a three story house!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home