Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Event Horizon

Finishing the Best European Fiction 2010, I thought my interests would be bent towards an emerging voice, though the obscure observations of Iain Sinclair were not what I imagined. Finishing Radon daughters I am now deep into White Chappell, Scarlet Tracings and will likely complete such soon. The Ripper motif is starting to tire. We shall see. I have a few more at home and will certainly spring for another. There is no sign of life at samizdat.

More importantly, tomorrow issues the advent of my Summer Distraction. The NBA Finals begin Thursday and then eight days later the World Cup. Unlike 2006, this year's Finals should be rather interesting which doesn't bode well for my sleeping and reading for the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home