Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Friday

Today is my friend Tim's birthday. Incidentally, it is also the birthday of Nietzsche. My friend is a conservative and often jokes that I have a boyfriend. Perhaps my friend would benefit from some Nietzsche, the productivity of errors and amor fati might just be what he needs. Ideas , especially from 19th Century Continental Philosophers, are somewhat similar to lucky coins these days. I appreciate the encounters, but the foundational impacts have to be considered subconscious, if they are being considered at all.

Nietzsche often begs for a return. I know I should but haven't found the inertia, much like belief after the death of god.

I wish all the best to Tim and to Korana from Belgrade; its her birthday as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home