Saturday, February 12, 2005

Knackered

Insomnia has ripped apart my weekend and left me with little per accomplishment. I didn't fall asleep until nearly four and awoke around nine when my dad called from Florida. I did finish Interviews With Shelby Foote last night/this a.m. and thoroughly enjoyed such, though editing would've helped given the frequent use of the same anecdotes in different interviews.

Regarding Foote's masterwork, Fredericksburg has worn itself out and there is much to post on this debacle but I feel some kip is essential at this point.

2 Comments:

Blogger edward parish said...

Insomnia ripped by waiting tables during wedding and reciption at said publik house?

10:43 AM  
Blogger jon faith said...

No, I was too tired form NOT sleeping to even clear tables. I felt like absolute shit, my friend.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home