Monday, December 22, 2008

Yams and Bile

It is now the month of December. . . Loose reins are given to public dissipation.
-- Seneca the Younger (1C a.d.)

It is our good fortune that the exigencies of birth and training furnish all of us with opportunities for snobbery. -- Rex Stout

Given it is but a gob of spit north of 0 F, my head appears encased today, though I have found time to dabble in both Fer-De-Lance and the Samuel Pepys bio. My friend Roger has yielded sufficient exegesis per the Borislav Pekic and i should attend to counter-punching, though I fear that once I return from the Y I may just retire, though Archie Goodwin is developing a fast friendship with me personally, I trust to appreciate those who crack foxy, especially those who have time to ponder in the mornings and at the cinema.

1 Comments:

Blogger jon faith said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the taxonomy and genesis tale of Nero's relapse(s) while on the recumbent cycle. My appetite was aroused by Fritz's variations on the myriad mammal parts and I found myself smiling and even laughing, which somehow circumvented the gritted teeth of the cardio conformity: inexplicably, my chuckles were detected despite the ranks of uniform ipods in attendence and I rec'd many looks of concern.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home