Monday, May 14, 2007

Sarkozy

As mentioned, it was a slow Sunday. Family and friends shoved aside any actual effort and I was content to catch up on the NYT, The Believer and Bookforum. The latter contained a review of Sarkozy's teastament of sorts, an outline for a Gaullist future. Maybe I should afford him some slack?

I did enjoy a cluster of articles about Simone and Sartre. I must admit to dearth of interest in both the new Hitchens as well as the Chabon. There isn't much pushing me towards the immanent Delillo either. I did read a few more chapters of the Sutcliff to clients at the Center today, it did inspire a series of Roman related projects. It is certainly geared towards teens but it sustains a poetic sparkle throughout. I am still debating whether i will continue with it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home