Thursday, September 13, 2007

What a Week!

Actually there is little to report. I read a Nick Hornby interview a few weeks back and due to his enthusiasm I rented the first season of The Wire at Wild and Wooly. It isn't bad, captivating at times.

I have continued to read Tree of Smoke but with hampered velocity.

Some bloke was on Fresh Air yesterday raving about the neglected novels of Derek Robinson. I had never heard of such, his thematic of military aviation may have been a factor in such, but alas. That evening I dropped in the library but couldn't remember his name: it has been a long week.

I was at half Price this afternoon and bought one of his novels as well as Richard Powers latest, in paperback and a Richard Hughes novel that has attracted my interest for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home