Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feeling Better

Large slabs of lucidity, albeit in slow motion, was available today. I recalled an interview I viewed with Martin Amis surrounding the publication of The Pregnant Widow. Gazing in the mirror and perhaps sensing the Reaper is now afoot, Amis described this theory of his where writers should stop before say 70 as what occurs subsequent will be senile shit and embarrassing for the legacy as it were.

I should pause to draw attention to Amis' other theories for instance that all Muslims should be stopped and questioned daily so as to "clean their own house."

Well, anyway, Marty, your theory is shit and you know it. I only need cite The Prague Cemetery. There, feel that wrath? I know you do. I still love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home