Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Motivation

The onion soup I made last night not only didn't secure a French victory in the WQBC it has has lingered, seemingly on my fingers and rising from my pores, a miasma of culinary curiosity. I don't know. I am feeling a reduced urge to write here as of late. I beleive I have found focus in Tom Franklin's first novel but it is precisely the idea of layering texts at hand which is diluting my purpose. Alas, I am reading. I am saving. Holiday is in two months.

2 Comments:

Blogger edward parish said...

I will be starting the second sojourn of the Burning Tigris with the SAMIZDAT-Lite group next Friday morning the 8th on my second trip to the left coast this year. Thanks for the offer to re-read it Jon.
Ed

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home